We have a great new opportunity for a Trust Control Officer to join an international award-winning private bank.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing client structures to identify inherent fiduciary and operational risks.
• Reviewing activity against policies and procedures.
• Carrying out fiduciary risk assessments.
• Raising action points for the relationship managers to remediate items identified.
• Identifying potential risk areas and generally ensuring the highest fiduciary standards are maintained.
• Escalating significant fiduciary and operational issues in line with procedure.
• Assisting where required with other thematic First Line Testing processes.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.