We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Trust and Company Administrator to join a well established local Trust Company.
• Maintaining contact by telephone, in writing and at meetings with high net worth portfolio of clients and keeping records of all communications
• Liaising with intermediaries including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and international banks in relation to trust or company activities
• Monitoring the bank accounts to ensure that there are no overdrawn positions and that the best rates have been obtained for the funds under administration. Making payments by both manual and electronic methods
• Liaising with investment managers in respect of the provision of investment advisory services, to ensure best return is made on investments under administration. Monitoring performance on an ongoing basis, minuting investment decisions
• Dealing with statutory requirements for corporate clients including Annual Validations or Returns, Annual General Meetings and maintenance of Corporate Registers. Ensuring diaries are in place for all recurrent activities
• Reviewing all contracts to be entered into and taking independent legal advice where appropriate
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.