This is a great opportunity for a Trainee Fund Administrator to join on a fixed term contract a financial and fiduciary services business registered and regulated in Guernsey.
• Collection and review of shareholder Client Due Diligence and review of account opening documentation
• The process of shareholder deals
• Preparation of, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Bi Annual and Annual fund valuations using AcuFund accounting system in accordance with company procedures.
• Review of Investment Advisor trade recommendations to ensure they do not breach the fund’s Investment restrictions and send instructions to the funds custodian
• Shareholder communications
• Shareholder and fund fee payments using various banking systems
• Client bank account reconciliations
• File and risk reviews of fund shareholders
• Liaising with fund custodians
• Assisting compliance with regulatory requirements
• Assisting with project work as required
• Assisting in other areas, as directed by management
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.