We have a new opportunity for a Senior Trust Manager to join a trust company providing fiduciary and commercial management services.
· To act as a Signatory for the Company and its group affiliates as regulated by the JFSC.
· Manage a portfolio of clients of the Group and ensure those clients are administered in accordance with the terms of any trust deeds and/or corporate documents as applicable and any professional tax and/or legal advice given.
· Liaising directly with clients and advisers, investment managers and bankers.
· Establish, build and manage strong relationships and networks with intermediaries and clients.
· Assist in the generation of new business enquiries.
· Proactive management of the administration team ensuring inter-alia chargeable time targets are met, bills are raised in a timely fashion and tasks are managed effectively.
· Supervise more junior team members and provide timely feedback on their performance.
· Regular review and responsibility for collection and chasing outstanding client aged debts in liaison with the finance department.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.