We have a new opportunity for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join an award-winning private bank.
• Monitoring adherence to relevant regulations and Butterfield policies, procedures and controls
• Ensuring working papers are completed, effectively addressing the requirements and scope of the test
• Monitoring, updating and escalating the progress of outstanding action points
• Assisting with researching, drafting and refining compliance monitoring test criteria
• Providing regulatory compliance advice to the business
• Promoting a positive compliance culture through engagement with employees
• Assisting with undertaking impact assessments on proposed new or amended regulations and Group policies and procedures
• Providing support to the Country Compliance Officer and Senior Compliance Manager, including monitoring, recording regulatory communications, reviewing marketing material and monitoring the Regulator’s Submissions Portal and report preparation.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.