This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a well established local luxury retailer.
The ideal candidate should:
• Demonstrate excellent customer service and sales skills
• Demonstrate a strong interest in retail and business
• Demonstrate strong leadership and managerial duties
• Demonstrate a technical knowledge for IT systems.
• Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills, and an ability to prioritise one’s own workload to meet specific deadlines, and ensure customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate confidence and efficiency in liaising with suppliers and IT staff, and an aptitude for resourceful and creative problem solving
• Demonstrate creative flair and initiative: designing eye catching displays and maintaining the boutique environment to good standards of presentation and safety
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.