We have a new opportunity for a Manager ( Fiduciary Investment Review ) to join an award-winning private bank.
Responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team of 2-3 employees responsible for undertaking client investment portfolio reviews.
• Ensuring that investment reviews undertaken are carried out in line with Group policy and relevant regulation.
• Personally completing internal portfolio reviews against market benchmark and peer group, where necessary.
• Assisting with the relationship management of external service providers used in the investment review process.
• Collaborating with and support internal employees and liaising with external parties (including third party investment managers) on matters relating to client investment performance and risk.
• Reviewing permanent documentation and making decisions on the nature and frequency of investment reviews to be undertaken.
• Supporting and overseeing the ongoing remediation and enhancement of portfolio-related data within the core administration systems.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.