We have a fantastic opportunity for a Fund Officer/ Senior Fund Officer to join a local Fund Administration and Corporate services Firm.
Purpose of the role:
Primary, to assist with the corporate secretarial and governance specifically with listed close ended funds. Secondary, to assist with the corporate secretarial and governance of private equity structures.
• Arrange board meetings.
• Preparation of board packs ensuring all relevant statutory documentation is included.
• Sending out board packs in a timely manner, ensuring quality and consistency of a professional company.
• Maintain the minutes books for the relevant boards.
• Attendance at board meetings and taking minutes.
• Identification of action points from board meetings and monitoring their progress thereafter.
• Maintain insider lists and issue reminders as appropriate.
• Maintenance of corporate share certificates, updating registers, informing agents and generally ensure the good standing of the Company.
• To be responsible for ensuring all elements of the role are managed in accordance with the relevant laws and company procedures.
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s internal procedures.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.