We have an exciting opportunity for a Fiduciary Administrator / Senior Administrator to join a reputable Fund and Fiduciary administration business in Guernsey.
The successful candidate will:
• Participate in and contribute to the Fund Team meetings.
• Liaise with and maintain positive relationships with contact firms whether they undertake work on the Group and/or its client entities or not.
• Identify opportunities to expand services to existing clients and new business opportunities.
• Responsible for the management of a team and external client relationship.
• Assist with the management of appraisals and ensure objectives are monitored. Provide regular feedback to individuals within the team both constructively and where expectations have not been met.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.