We have a great opportunity for a Corporate Officer working for a leading independent fiduciary and corporate service provider.
• To provide a consistent high quality service including Net Asset Valuation production, investor dealing, distributions and other reporting to clients.
• To act in accordance with the Protection of Investors (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2020, as amended (POI) and within the framework of the principal documents of the various Offshore structures under administration.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and administration of a defined portfolio of clients, delegating tasks where appropriate and necessary to junior staff to help ensure that the team remains well-motivated and that work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of client affairs for a defined portfolio, ensuring statutory obligations and client instructions are fulfilled as directed by the manager.
• Ensure that all necessary statutory records are set up and maintained for the portfolio of clients, utilising the assistance of junior staff as appropriate and providing instruction and guidance when required.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.