We have an exciting new opportunity for a Compliance Analyst ( On-boarding ) to join a leading, offshore law firm.
• Collating of relevant documentation to verify the identity of clients
• Undertaking searches of relevant databases, open-source internet and bespoke
internal systems and analysis of results
• Obtaining clarification from partners and fee earners in relation to the scope of particular matters and advising on CDD documentation required
• Liaising with other internal and external peers in relation to CDD documentation requirements
• Preparing of due diligence profile forms for submission to matter partners within the law firm and the Head/Deputy Head of Risk & Compliance
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.