We have a great new opportunity for a Client On-boarding Senior Officer / Manager to join a leading local Trust company.
Working collaboratively with the Fiduciary, CDD and Compliance teams, the post-holder will work proactively to onboard new clients in a efficient and proactive manner.
Duties, Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Review and process files and documentation received for entities transferred from previous administrators.
• Ensure structure charts, CDD verification subjects, Customer Source of Wealth / Source of Funds documentation have been appropriately documented, signed off, filed and relevant databases completed. Attend to any deficiencies.
• Attend to / ensure appropriate client agreements, statutory documentation, deeds of retirement / appointment, director consents etc have been appropriately executed, minuted and saved.
• Attend to / ensure that all necessary records (statutory documents, minute books, agreements, financial records etc) have been obtained, reviewed and considered in the context of the understood (& documented) rationale, anticipated activity and assets etc. Ensure that the same have been considered, any missing documentation identified and requested and any actions noted.
• Ensure that all assets have been gathered and appropriately recorded on systems and liaise with the investment committee to ensure ongoing monitoring.
• Collate and review all relevant tax and legal advise and liaise with the Tax Committee and Operations and Compliance Committee to arrange ongoing monitoring
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.