We have a great role available for a Administrator ( Trust & Corporate ) to join a leading Corporate, Private Client and Insurance company in Guernsey.
- Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way.
- Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities.
- Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed.
- Liaising with the Client Accounting Team to ensure up to date accounting records;
- Liaising with the Legal Department for the preparation of legal agreements;
- Drafting minutes and ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion.
- Maintaining a diary of actions made and planned for client entities ensuring a thorough and organised approach that takes account of compliance and due diligence responsibilities.
- Attending meetings (supporting the Assistant Trust Manager and/or the Trust Manager) with service providers as required, recording actions and providing action as required.
- Working as part of a small team to achieve the departmental standards.
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance appraisal objectives.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time in accordance with the demands of the role and development of the services provided.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.