Alexander Daniels Offshore is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to assist our business across Jersey & Guernsey.
The ideal candidate will be able to fulfil multiple responsibilities as listed below:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining close working relationships with our client base and decision-makers including Directors, Managers, HR Managers
· Arrange meetings with existing and future clients to discuss Preferred Supplier Agreements, current and future business requirements, our services/ solutions provided, and aftercare of candidates already placed.
· Responsible for business development via telephone, mailshots, and face to face meetings with clients.
· Responsible for identifying candidate shortage areas and generating required candidates, utilising the CRM system, building relationships, and generating referrals, head hunting.
· Responsible for building and maintaining close working relationships with Live, Placed, and other candidates in your network.
· Marketing positions on various platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook
· Proactively growing your LinkedIn network and using messages and InMail’s to grow network.
· Face to face interviewing, verbally referencing and registering candidates.
· Responsible for arranging employers / candidate interviews.
· Responsible for preparing candidates face to face for job interviews.
· Maintaining a good solid relationship with your network and peers.
· Ad-hoc presentations to students, to help understand the world of work, and to offer career advice.
Supporting You at Every Step
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.