We have a great opportunity for a Trust Officer / Pension Administrator to join a leading provider of company, trust and fund administration services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To effectively and efficiently deliver a first class service to the satisfaction of the clients, advisors and the Directors of the firm by taking responsibility for a portfolio of clients including day to day administration.
• The efficient day to day management of clients’ affairs in accordance with terms of appointment and maintenance of all records in accordance with group procedures.
• To manage a portfolio of clients autonomously, seeking advice and direction from colleagues as appropriate.
• Provide a high level of service to new, existing and potential clients of SPWGL including liaising with customers and professional intermediaries regarding their managed entity and investments.
• Development of client and intermediary relationships to ensure first class service is given.
• Attendance at meetings with clients/intermediaries and/or their advisers either in Guernsey or overseas with the requisite authority of your line manager.
• The maintenance of clients records both legal/statutory and accounting.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.