We have a great role available for an Administrator / Compliance Administrator to join a leading Corporate, Private Client and Insurance company in Guernsey.
• Processing client requests for information in a timely and accurate way.
• Actioning payments and distributions in relation to client entities.
• Checking and understanding investments made and proposed for client entities and ensuring all documentation is completed.
• Liaising with the Client Accounting Team to ensure up to date accounting records;
• Liaising with the Legal Department for the preparation of legal agreements;
• Drafting minutes and ensuring client files are well maintained in an orderly fashion.
• Maintaining a diary of actions made and planned for client entities ensuring a thorough and organised approach that takes account of compliance and due diligence responsibilities.
• Attending meetings (supporting the Assistant Trust Manager and/or the Trust Manager) with service providers as required, recording actions and providing action as required.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.