We have a new opportunity for a Trainee Analyst to join an award-winning private bank.
• To undertake a number of internal portfolio reviews against market benchmark and peer group;
• To assist with the team with the management of any external service providers through prompt delivery of information and documentation;
• To maintain and where applicable remediate portfolio related data within the core administration systems;
• To undertake research on client counterparty credit ratings and risk;
• To download data from current business intelligence systems and rework and prepare this according to the requirements of numerous different stakeholders;
• To attend meetings of the Fiduciary Investment Committee in various jurisdictions and take minutes where necessary;
• To liaise with internal staff members and external parties on matters relating to client investment performance and risk.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.