We have a great new opportunity for a Trainee Administrator ( Private Client ) to join a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients, operating and investing in the international business environment.
The Administrator Private Clients will assist in the day to day trust and company administration of a portfolio of companies and trusts in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
The Key Responsibilities for the role are noted below and you will also be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement of your role. In addition, you will be required to participate in business and social events organised for staff.
Some of the things you will be doing
• To assist in the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies;
• Liaison with beneficiaries, bankers, auditors, property advisers, agents, lawyers, and our tax team;
• To complete assigned tasks with accuracy, attention to detail and within set deadlines;
• Providing support to other team members in respect of correspondence preparation and general administrative duties;
• In support of other team members, be responsible for fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors;
• May liaise with the Accounts Team in respect of annual accounts for trusts and companies, as requested;
• Action any compliance review points in a timely manner;
• Support a strong communication ethos amongst the team and Management;
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.