We have a new opportunity for a Senior Trust Relationship Manager to join an award-winning private bank.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing, delegating and controlling the wider team’s routine processing, including cash management, exercise of discretionary powers, maintenance of records, and investment portfolio reviews.
• Providing management information to senior team.
• Attending senior management meetings and contributing to the enhancement/development of internal practices and procedures.
• Managing, controlling and resolving a range of complex issues arising from the wider team’s client portfolio, whilst following internal policies and procedures and providing an exceptional level of client service.
• Ensuring that employees’ time chargeable utilisation targets are met and are attributable to client relationships.
• Invoices for the team are raised and paid in a timely fashion.
• Aged debtors for the team are monitored and followed-up for payment.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.