We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Compliance Manager to join a leading provider of fund and corporate services in Jersey.
To assist and support the Compliance Officer in the development and execution of a comprehensive compliance monitoring programme to review, monitor and report.
The core duties of the role, which is not exhaustive;
• Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the compliance monitoring
• Provide accurate, high quality Compliance Reports suitable for Board meetings
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues
• Manage and support colleagues within the the team to ensure delivery of high-quality
information and guidance
• Provide excellent levels of compliance management and oversight
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.