We have a great new opportunity for a Senior Actuary Trainee to join a leading pension management services company in Guernsey.
The duties of this role relate to supporting the work of the Actuarial Pensions team which in part provides actuarial and consultancy services to UK, Channel Island, Isle of Man and international occupational pension schemes.
They may include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the preparation of calculations for a range of actuarial valuations and consultancy services for our occupational pension scheme clients
• Checking/scrutinizing of calculations that are required to support the advice given to our clients
• Performing approximate checks on calculations and investigating reasons for movement in liabilities or funding levels.
• Checking/scrutinizing reports and letters to communicate results to our clients
• Providing support to junior members of staff, allocating workflows and providing training and support as appropriate
• Providing support to Partners and managers of the as required
• Representing BWCI professionally and effectively with clients and maintaining a high standard whether by phone, in writing or in person
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.