This is an amazing opportunity for a Product & Image Administrator to join a leading beauty commercial business.
1. To input all supplier product listings and create new product listings onto the product database.
2. To match and update the database with all competitor prices.
3. To investigate and correct any product discrepancies between the database and the physical stock held to ensure that the database
accurately reflects the current stock.
4. To deal with any product queries from the Customer Services department as and when required.
5. To undertake any ad-hoc projects in relation to the Company’s products and the database, as and when required.
6. To undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.