We have a great new opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a leading natural gas and LPG distribution and supply provider.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Payroll Manager is responsible for the end-to-end payroll process, ensuring anomalies are a minimum, in addition the person will responsible for proactively driving continuous performance ensuring the payroll process is timely and effective and compliant with relevant regulations.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
• Managing the monthly administration and processing of 7 payrolls across 4 judications (180 to 200 employees) ensuring accurate and timeous payments to staff.
• Manage end-to-end payroll processing, including data input, verification, and submission for payment.
• Ensure accurate calculation of wages, overtime, bonuses, duty rota payments and other compensation components.
• Stay updated on relevant tax laws across Channel Islands and UK, minimum wage and living wage regulations, and other compliance requirements to ensure accurate payroll processing.
• Ensure expense payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.