We have a great opportunity for a Internal Finance Accountant to join a leading Private Equity Administration firm in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
– Performing income reconciliations and analysis
– Reviewing bookkeeping with an understanding of the company’s analysis codes
– Preparation of quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements
– Preparation of variance analysis comparing actual to budget
– Assisting with the yearly audit, providing deliverables to auditors as requested
– Intercompany reporting and group reporting in accordance with the company’s SLA
– Leading the client billing process including reviewing all client invoices and details on a quarterly basis
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.