We are working with a leading compliance consulting Firm to recruit a In-house Legal Counsel.
• Draft, update, and negotiate contracts and other key agreements and policies for the companies in various jurisdictions.
• Provide accurate, relevant, and timely advice to the Group on a variety of legal topics, in particular, intellectual property rights, financial, and contract matters internationally.
• Keep the senior leadership team informed about any legal and regulatory changes that impact the Group and recommend necessary measures.
• Offer counsel on various legal issues to internal stakeholders, including employment legislation.
• Create and implement strategies for avoiding and resolving disputes.
• Stay updated on legislative and regulatory developments in the fintech industry; develop plans for the company to stay compliant with all applicable legal requirements in various jurisdictions.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.