This is a great new opportunity for a Fund Accountant ( Mat. Cover Contract ) to join an international Private Equity Company.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To prepare the financial statements of the general partner entities, carried interest and co-investment vehicles to audit standard
• To prepare the quarterly reporting of the general partner entities (to be provided to the Boards of Directors)
• To prepare quarterly capital account statements for limited partners of the general partner entities, carried interest and co-investment vehicles
• To prepare calculations relating to general partner share, carried interest, management fee waivers and other incentive related arrangements
• To prepare Capital Adequacy calculations for the licensed general partner entities
• To prepare adhoc financial reporting as requested
• To prepare call and distribution calculations for limited partners of the general partner entities
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.