We have an opportunity for an E-Billing Administrator to join a leading, offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
• Completion of client onboarding requirements relating to billing
• On-boarding to client’s portals and E-billing platforms
• Database/portal administration to ensure accurate billing data is maintained and updated as required
• Liaising with clients to obtain matter/purchase order numbers, and obtaining permissions to upload invoices on matters, where required
• Submit electronic invoices to firm clients, ensuring all client and firm guidelines are followed during submissions.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.