We have a great new opportunity for a Customer Support Centre Team Leader to join a leading telecommunications provider.
• To support the Customer Support Centre (CSC) Manager in the efficient and effective running of the team
• Assist the management team with floor management, delivering training, conducting 121’s and offering regular constructive feedback and coaching, playing an active role in team development. To be a role model and lead by example, handling customer enquiries through telephone calls, webforms and email.
• To champion service quality, understanding business expectations and monitoring the delivery of service against team KPIs and standards.
• Be the first point of escalation for complex customer queries and complaints.
• Flexible workings hours; to an agreed level. Working within a team applicants should note that the role will include working weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.