We have a great opportunity for Cross Unit Relationship Managers to join a leading bank in Guernsey.
The Booking Centre provides a wide range of support services to the Relationship Managers (RM) and their assistants in other group offices in a timely and diligent manner, whilst always adhering to all applicable Bank policies and other regulations.
The Cross Unit Relationship Manager (CURM) is responsible for handling a book of accounts assigned to them.
• Updating the KYC Tool in respect of the transactions and always being alert to suspicious and unusual transactions
• Post transaction alert management – review alerts in CLM and analyse information and supporting documents provided by the client or RM, making such further enquiry as may be required
• Process any trigger events or general administration changes
• Handling corporate action notifications
• Completion of periodic client reviews in a timely and diligent manger
• Assisting RMs to clear deficiencies
• Account closing
• Ad-hoc projects
• Participation in mandatory learnings and trainings
• Keeping up-to-date with local regulation and Bank policies
• Managing e-mail and telephone calls
• Assist the Relationship Managers and their assistants in all aspects of the client accounts
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.