We have an exciting new opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator to join a leading, offshore law firm.
• Daily processing of automated reminders for unpaid client invoices
• Monitor Office bank accounts for receipts, reconcile details and input transactions
• Liaise with service providers, banks and other law firms as required
• Deal with internal and client enquiries (e.g. account balances, breakdown of charges, copy invoices etc.)
• Liaise with Partners and Fee Earners in respect of their unpaid invoices, and provide reports as required
• Assist with invoicing, various billing portals, transactions and related queries
• Database administration to ensure accurate data is maintained and updated as required
• Assist with the day to day administrative support as and when required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.