We have a new opportunity for a Credit Cards Operations Lead to join an award-winning private bank.
responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the end-to-end operational processes of the CI Credit Cards business, including credit operations, financial reconciliations and settlement payments with Mastercard.
• Managing the customer support activities, working closely with internal service providers and external third parties to ensure all service level agreements and performance standards are met and ensuring processes are in place where manual intervention is required.
• Responsibility for manual KYC and credit processes (working with existing teams, as required) and ensuring agreed SLAs are adhered to.
• Ensuring all processes meet the required risk and compliance standards, including anti-money laundering, KYC regulations and the Group Minimum Standards policy.
• Collaborating with teams, including Finance and Treasury, to ensure the end-to-end settlement and reconciliation processes are smooth and efficient.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.