We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a leading Private Equity Administration firm in Guernsey.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional growing team. This role is open to advanced trainees or those that have already started their career within compliance or the funds sector.
– Gain an understanding of the funds and structures the Company administers
– Demonstrate the willingness to gain knowledge and understanding of CDD requirements
– Assist with the onboarding of new clients and entities, ensuring all processes are followed
– Undertake due diligence reviews, liaising with various parties to complete
– Understand the concept of counterparty due diligence and when it is required
– Ability to review non-complex transactions and identify high AML risk factors
– Assist with the completion of client risk assessments
– Scheduling and undertaking initial and periodic reviews for low and medium risk clients
– Accurately extracting and summarising relevant information to create CO/MLCO reports
– Preparing compliance monitoring reports to a high standard
– Completing monthly transaction monitoring and reporting any findings
– Actively monitoring the compliance mailbox and identifying priority tasks to be completed
– Any ad-hoc duties as necessary
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.