This is a great opportunity for a Client Administrator to join on a fixed term contract a financial and fiduciary services business registered and regulated in Guernsey.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining statutory records.
• Client data inputting.
• Overseeing the close-down process of exited business entities.
• Preparing and filing necessary returns with Guernsey Registry and other jurisdictional registered agents/contacts, including annual filings.
• Understanding and complying with appropriate jurisdictional statutory regulations and requirements.
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Assisting the Data Protection Officer with GDPR related work when required
• Any other ad hoc work or projects as required.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.