We have a great opportunity for a Bookkeeper ( Fixed Term Contract ) to join a leading independent fiduciary and corporate service provider.
• Be competent in day-to-day bookkeeping for companies and trusts, including the bookkeeping of investment transactions.
• Demonstrate basic tax knowledge.
• Discuss technical matters with seniors.
• Develop good communication skills, liaising regularly where appropriate with colleagues, clients and associates.
• Have a good working knowledge of the computer system and ensure that all necessary client information is contained in the database and updated as requested.
• Ensure proper completion of all documentation under the PlainSail timekeeping system.
• Ensure that all office and departmental procedures are adhered to.
• Any other relevant duties as requested by your manager.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.