We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager ( Governance, Risk & Compliance ) to join global professional services provider in Guernsey.
• Actively ensure appropriate service standards and company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
• Arranging meetings, training sessions, and taking minutes as and when required.
• Assist with the preparation of board or committee packs and for Regulatory visits & Audits.
• Ensure the maintenance of various regulatory risk registers.
• Ensure efficient and the highest quality of service is provided to internal and external clients in accordance with our company service standards.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.