We have a great new opportunity for an Alderney Engineer to join a leading telecommunications provider.
• To install, test and resolve faults for Residential services including Wi-Fi solutions, together with associated wiring systems, telephones, and terminal equipment.
• Installation, test, commissioning, and fault resolution of Business Services, supported from Guernsey based engineering teams. i.e., private circuits/leased lines
• Assist and train customers in the use of Sure systems and services.
• Support for diverse Sure systems and infrastructure such as Base Station, MSAN, System X, radio link, underground and overhead cable systems and remote support of Arqiva television systems.
• Act as Hands and Eyes to assist with fault clearing on Sure and customer Networks.
• Installing, maintaining, and jointing/splicing underground copper/fibre line plant.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.