This is a great opportunity for an Administrator ( Trust and Company ) to join on a fixed term contract a financial and fiduciary services business registered and regulated in Guernsey.
Administrators are involved in all aspects of client administration including but not limited to:
• General administration of a portfolio of Trust & Companies
• Statutory work (minutes, agreements, Trust Instruments as required)
• Liaise with clients, intermediaries and other institutions
• Purchase and sale of a wide range of investments and assets including properties
• Making payments, distributions, invoices, investments etc
• Involvement in the investment process, entering the purchase/sale of investments into the Trust/Company books and ensuring that all investments are up-to-date.
• Client due diligence – ensuring CDD is up-to-date
• Preparation of client reports
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.
We’ve built our reputation on one basis – a people-first approach that focuses on culture and ability.
For candidates that need additional support, we’re able to prepare you for the entire application process. Whether you need help with your job search or preparing for an interview, we make sure that you’re always prepared for the next step in your application.
We have a range of resources available, all available for you to read for free.